I am interested in ancient Chinese art. I find it very detailed and realistic. The top painting is of a landscape that has some nice tone colors to it. I myself don't like a lot of bright colors. The feel of the painting gives you a since of the location of the piece. All of these pieces are pretty detailed. They combine nice geometric shapes along with some organic shapes. The muted colors along with some bright coloring goes well. I think a nice atmosphere animation done in some of these styles will look really good.
Tuesday, January 20, 2015
The critique I received for this animation:
- Was to work on the proportions as far as my character goes, he needs to stay on model better.
- More reaction when dropping the rock.
- More of a struggle lifting the rock.
- More deviation from my original drawing.
- Craftsmanship and finish need work.
- Good critique is the timing is done well.